By Nonie Darwish
Nonie Darwish lived for thirty years in a majority Muslim country. every little thing approximately her life?family, sexuality, hygiene, enterprise, banking, contracts, economics, politics, social matters, everything?was dictated through the Islamic legislation code often called Sharia.
But Sharia is not staying in majority Muslim countries. Darwish now lives within the West and brings a caution; the target of radical Islam is to deliver Sharia legislation to your nation. If that occurs, the cloth of Western legislations and liberty may be ripped in . lower than Sharia legislation:
- A girl might be crushed for chatting with males who're now not her relations and flogged for no longer donning a headdress
- Daughters, sisters, and better halves should be legally killed through the lads of their family
- Non-Muslims might be beheaded, and their Muslim killers won't obtain the demise penalty
- Certain types of baby molestation are allowed
- The husband of a "rebellious" spouse can deny her remedy or position her below condo arrest
Think it cannot take place? In 2008, England?once the seat of Western liberty and now the house of many Muslim immigrants?declared that Sharia courts in Britain have the strength of law.
When Muslim populations succeed in as low as 1 or 2 percentage, says Darwish, they start making calls for of the bigger group, comparable to foot-level taps for laundry ahead of praying in public faculties, companies, and airports. "Airports in Kansas urban, Phoenix, and Indianapolis are between those that have already put in foot baths for Muslim cab drivers," writes Darwish. those calls for try how a ways Westerners will pass in accommodating the Muslim minority. How some distance will they push? The association of the Islamic convention works to Islamize foreign human rights legislation and observe Sharia "standards" for blasphemy to all countries. The penalty for blasphemy? Death.
Weaving own adventure including large documentation and study, Darwish exposes the proof and divulges the worldwide chance posed by means of Sharia legislation. someone interested in Western rights and liberties ignores her caution and research at their peril.