By Robert C. Martin
With the award-winning ebook Agile software program improvement: rules, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped deliver Agile ideas to tens of hundreds of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive consultant to agile tools with this thoroughly up to date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C#.
This e-book provides a sequence of case experiences illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes fast from UML types to actual C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile stream, whereas the later chapters express confirmed options in motion. The ebook contains many resource code examples which are additionally to be had for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this publication understanding
- Agile rules, and the fourteen practices of maximum Programming
- Spiking, splitting, speed, and making plans iterations and releases
- Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and recognition testing
- Refactoring with unit testing
- Pair programming
- Agile layout and layout smells
- The 5 varieties of UML diagrams and the way to take advantage of them effectively
- Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
- How to place it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible easy or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a enterprise analyst, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st publication you'll want to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.